Friday, September 19, 2008

My Husband Rocks, Friday

Photobucket
Katy Lin at the Great Adventure hosts this meme every Friday! It is always my deepest pleasure to praise my dear husband. Now, more than ever, in my retirement and empty nest, our life together is the most important element of our lives, aside from our position in God's kingdom. Each day this week has the makings of a wonderful romance. Morning coffee shared to begin our days, weekend drives through glorious mountain passes here along the Blue Ridge, evenings spent enjoying romantic movies shared over the popcorn bowl, dinners out at our favorite Chinese restaurant, sitting together at our discipleship classes preparing together for church service...just a simple, loving week in our household, made perfect because of my dear knight in shining armor!Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hydrangeas are so beautiful. We don't get them here, unless at a floral shop! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, I always enjoy so much your "My Husband Rocks" posts. I can "hear" in your words just what a wonderful person he is and how much your love him. Thanks for sharing a glimpse into your life with your wonderful dh. You sound like a great couple!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~