Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pink Saturday

Photobucket

Beverly, of How Sweet the Sound along with many friends are celebrating pink today. Please go to her site to check in on all the pink fun today!!

Today I am continuing to work on my new Bible study.
Photobucket
Beth Moore is in the pink with her study, Stepping Up. Lifeway says this regarding this wonderful study:"Beth Moore's study, Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent, is an in-depth look at 15 Psalms. Just as a song or poem can express feelings of fear, doubt, hope, and joy, these 15 psalms model how study participants can voice their own petitions and praises to our God, who is always available and ready to hear us. Explore the major feasts of Israel and journey with Beth through Psalms 120-134 in this 7-session study. Themes such as unity, joy and gratitude, redemption, repentance, the power of blessings, facing ridicule, and more are explored in detail. Modern-day believers can learn much from these treasured Psalms in their journey toward greater intimacy with God."
Photobucket
As I continue my pilgrimage to a higher plane, I study Psalm 122:

I rejoiced when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD."

And now our feet are standing within your gates, Jerusalem.

Jerusalem, built as a city, walled round about.

Here the tribes have come, the tribes of the LORD, As it was decreed for Israel, to give thanks to the name of the LORD.

Here are the thrones of justice, the thrones of the house of David.

For the peace of Jerusalem pray: "May those who love you prosper!

May peace be within your ramparts, prosperity within your towers."

For family and friends I say, "May peace be yours."

For the house of the LORD, our God, I pray, "May blessings be yours."

11 comments:

  1. This sounds like a wonderful book. Such a lovely post. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Beth Moore. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello on a pink saturday. those pilots should be tickled pink!!
    God is so great isn't He!! Providing words and the people to voice his praise thru the bible. blesings in your study as it sounds like a real wonderful book. Enjoy your time with God and may the Spirit give you joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Beth Moore. I helped my friend with a women's retreat built around one of her studies. We had a great time. :) xoxo, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done most of B Moore's studies, not this one yet. I always am so inspired my her and her studies are wonderful!
    Happy pink Saturday!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday, Carolyn.

    This sounds truly inspirational. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your book seems to give great insites to life's journey! Enjoyed your fly over photos! Hope your PSat was a great one. Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello and Happy Pink Saturday! I will have to get this book that Beth Morre wrote! I love the the scriptures to!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never read Beth Moore before. I will have to try her out. Sounds like a good study.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't believe I've ever read any of Beth Moore's books. I will have to check into them further, they sound very interesting! Thank you for sharing this in your *Pink* Saturday post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came to see you last Saturday, and you weren't ready for Pinkness; today, you're not "awake" yet, so I stalked around until I found some pink!
    Happy Pink Saturday 9-20-08.

    PS I love Beth Moore!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~