Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Autumn Friends Award

How overjoyed I was to see that I have been chosen a recipient of the Autumn Friends Award. Dear heart, Peggy, from Amazing Grace,...Mazes, Messes, Miracles chose me along with several other bloggers to receive this special award during one of my very favorite seasons of the year.
Peggy is such an inspiring blogger. She liberally imparts her God given wisdom and pearls with each post. Her golden heart resounds the love of Jesus and I count myself very blessed to have been included in this friendship circle. To quote Peggy, as I pass it on:
SO IF YOU ARE PASSING BY MY WAY
TODAY or WHENEVER,
KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF CHRIST JESUS
WE SHARE A COMMON BOND
WE ARE SISTERS
(SIESTAS)
and
THIS AWARD is TO RECOGNIZE YOU,
THANK YOU
Kelly of Belle Ame
To each of these wonderful ladies
with whom I feel a kindred spirit,
I wish to pray a Special Prayer
of Blessiing over you
and
"THANK OUR LORD
for YOU & Your hearts,
ALL THANKS goes to JESUS,
All the glory, honor & praise
is HIS & HIS alone!
We are just His instruments...
in this beautiful symphony
of AUTUMN, Friends!"

6 comments:

  1. Dear Schotzy,
    Thank you very much for giving me this award. I will pass it on as soon as possible since tomorrow begins the arrival of family members for celebrating my mother's 90th birthday.
    Again, thanks for your kindness,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schotzy, I have been thoroughly enjoying your blog since discovering it recently. I feel very honored to have this award passed on to me from you. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! I was so surprised by this and truly humble by it too! Thank You so much for choosing me as one of your picks of this sweet award!
    You are such a blessing to me. I enjoy reading your blog, for it has been such an inspiration! I love the Scottish theme & music of it all. I am sure that is due to my own Scot/Irish heritage!
    The only downfall to this award is that I would like to give it YOU too!!!, since I now have to find others to give this award to.
    Thank You again!! I appreciate your thoughtfulness so much.
    Beautiful Blessings to you always!!~ Kelly Maria- belle ame

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for passing this lovely award on to me Schotzy! I am honored, truly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, dear friend. Go check out my blog! I've posted it and passed it on. This is so much fun. His blessings on you today and in the days to come. Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU!!! I so love your blog, you fearlessly state your faith, your loves, your appreciation-VERY uplifting! Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~