Friday, September 5, 2008

Favorite Family Fotos

Photobucket

Deborah, of Pictures, Pots, and Pens has invited us to share our Favorite Family Fotos today.
Photobucket Amanda is such a daddy's girl. I've come to a place in my life of contemplation. I love to sort through the memories of our family life as Amanda was growing up and catalog the events that shaped our lives. Family is such an integral component of daily living, and I have seen so many dysfunctional ones, I just praise the Lord everyday for the blessings of our family, how God protects us, How he worked out the details of our lives and has brought us through in victory thus far. We serve an amazing God!

5 comments:

  1. What a loving picture! It looks like she adores her Dad!

    What a blessing she must be to your family.

    take care,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special the bond between a father and daughter.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. God IS good and family is important.
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this photo. So heartwarming!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~