Monday, September 1, 2008

The simple Womans' Daybook

Photobucket
For Today
Outside my Window... I see the markings for three new trees that will be planted today! I am so excited about getting new trees established on this side of the yard! YAYA!
I am thinking... how wonderful it will be to have shade on this unprotected side of our home once again. We should never take the small things for granted!
I love to... have my dear husband home on a weekday since it is labor day, he is home and our morning has been delightful!
I am thankful .... for God's provision in all things!
From the kitchen... I made an old fashioned, country breakfast this morning. Sausage, biscuits, gravy, eggs, coffee, juice, and milk.
I am creating... a new study station in my secret place where I go to meet with the Lord. Starting tomorrow I will be doing 2 Beth Moore studies a week for the new few months. I need to organize my area so my study time will be unencumbered.
I am wearing... jeans and a turquoise camp shirt
I am hoping... that cooler temps are on the horizon.
Plans for the rest of the week ... I take my dad to the doctor in the morning followed by the Stepping Up Beth Moore study at church, then luncheon with family and friends. Then the Aglow dinner tomorrow night with friends.
Wednesday, Bible Study at my previous church and Thursday morning i am starting to sing with the Senior choir group which meets bi monthly and Thursday night the other Beth Moore study , Beleiving God, at my church. I just love the folks so much at both venues I just have to participate in both groups. Then our first ladies prayer vigil will start this Saturday morning at the church!
I am hearing... the beautiful oboe and strings of Yo Yo Ma.
One of my favorite things.... is my pampered Chef Zester!
A Picture I thought I'd share today... is my zester!
Photobucket It is so easy to use and it makes zesting fun and quick. When I make my favorite scones I can zoom right along with my new zester!!

2 comments:

  1. I like Yo-Yo Ma too. Interestingly I have none of his CDs. I should remedy this. Maybe for my birthday...hmmm...blender or Ma? The conundrums of life. ;-)

    Very nice entry. I always like to read about what everyone else is doing.

    JM

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~