Friday, September 12, 2008

Show and Tell, Friday

Friday comes along so quickly these day! Don't the weeks fly by. If it's Friday it's Show and Tell time and you can visit Kelli for many, more.

Today autumn is definitely busting out all over. In preparation for autumn I went to Michael's looking for just the right item to add to my medieval theme in my "great hall! HAHA! I saw this wall decor which just seemed to speak to me of knights and their chivalric gear. I put some decorative grass in it instead of arrows and am happy with the coppery, spiciness it adds to my room.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your new container is a beautiful design, and you've accessorized it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That is soooooo pretty! Love the grasses, it indeed has a very medieval feel to it! Much love, Raquel XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect is that! Don't you love seeing something and knowing exactly where it will fit in:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~