Thursday, September 11, 2008

ThanKful Thursday and 1000 Gifts




Today I am combining these two posts that relate my heartfelt thankfulness for the many blessings God has bestowed on my life:

218. when my dear husband came home and offered to take me out from dinner tonight! Yippiee!!
219. that I was able to find some new and some of my very favorite music to add to my blog
220. that our church's new emphasis on equippiing the saints in discipleship classes is such a huge success
221. it is finally sweater weather here in sw Virginia
222. our grass is greening up so beautifully with the wonderful rain we have received
223. I was able to gather about half a dozen golfsized tomatoes off the vines today. At least we are getting some!
224. I get to go to P. Buckley Moss luncheon tomorrow at a very prestigious conference location near here with a dear friend, Gerry
225. my allergies have quit misbehavin'
226. Amanda's master's project and labwork is winding down nicely as she prepares to write her thesis
227. my mom is feeling up to and is able to get a new perm today which will go a long way in making her feel up and more perky! YAYA!
228. Lynn has been feeling some better with his sore back
229. I am so happy to be retired and able to just spend a quite day in my pj's today
230. shoe inserts which help my feet and support my body so much better
231. the internet and emails from prayer partners

3 comments:

  1. It is so good that you keep a record of God's bountiful blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to count my blessings every day of my life, even on days when I don't feel so very blessed, there's always something to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing some of yours with us. XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~