Friday, September 5, 2008

My Husband Rocks, Friday



Kaylin, over at The Great Adventure, is hosting this wonderful meme to celebrate our wonderful husbands. I love to praise my dear husband, he just keeps getting more and more wonderful with each passing day. People have always told me that I am a great husband trainer, because Lynn is so wonderful around the house. He always has been. He does all of his own laundry, ironing, picking up after himself, he faithfully does the dishes, as well as many other heavy household chores, plus most all of the yard work. I tend to a couple of flower beds and the small stuff. I know how fortunate I am, but the most important thing that Lynn does that rocks my world, is his growing faith in the Lord, his dedication to spiritual things, his prayer life, his desire to be activated in kingdom life. What a wonderful man, my dear,sweet husband, Lynn!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post! You are blessed and a blessing!

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~