Friday, September 26, 2008

My Husband Rocks, Friday

Photobucket

Katylin, at the Great Adventure, hosts this every Friday, and it is always my delight to join in. I love my husband so much. When you become an empty nester the marital relationship becomes so much richer as you draw closer and depend so much more on each other. I love it! But I miss him so much when he goes to work and the home is just too quiet!
Photobucket
He always said he'd be retiring in just a few more years, but who knows now with the way of the world. It is a comfort to know that even though the world seems to be toppling all around us, God will provide- with his empowering, families need to draw closer, love more, allow his love to pour out through us to help others, and dig in to His sheltering arms and manifest the power of his Word in our actions and our hearts, and minds!

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you have discovered the richness in your marriage~sounds dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful! don't forget to stop by and enter the giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful idea! Your post is beautiful! And I can tell you are richly blessed! Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww what a cute picture of dad at work!

    -dd

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~