Monday, September 29, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket
I am sharing in the Simple Woman's Daybook today along with so many
others --you may follow by checking in over at Peggy's blog
For Today...
Outside my Window... the promise of a beautiful autumn day

I am thinking...I wish my head would stop hurting. I banged it pretty badly getting in to the car over the weekend

I am thankful... to be retired...it is so wonderful not to have to get out and go on mornings like these

From the kitchen...the smell of fresh brewed coffee is permeating the air

I am wearing...my soft yellow tee and tan seer sucker capris

I am reading...Stepping Up and Beleiving God, by Beth Moore

I am hoping...that I do not get a call to sub this week...I don't know... I just have little ambition these days

I am creating...a new music list of holiday music for my blog. I want it all ready to go when the time comes. I may switch over before you know it... I love Christmas music!!

I am hearing...October, by Danny Wright.. I love his piano solos.

Around the house...I have a ton of ironing to do...bah!

One of my favorite things...planning social events...my friend Dottie and I are going to start working on plans for some Sunday School class get togethers!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...I have errands to run this morning, revival M-W nights, Stepping Up Bible study tomorrow and I take refreshments, Bible study also Wednesday morning (care group) , Wednesday night dinner church, Thursday senior , senior choir, Thursdsay night ladies' study on Beleiving God, Friday allergy shot, It's another camp out at church kind of week, but I love it all!!

Here is a picture I thought of sharing with you...I haven't taken anything new lately so I'll just say!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful day book entry! Hope your head is feeling better! Have a beautiful day today dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv the picture you posted today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sharing your daybook entry. I am hoping for a beautiful autumn day, too!

    ~Mrs. Cuddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a busy week. Do you even have time to sub.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love Beth Moore's Bible studies.

    Thanks for the reminder of the Christmas music. It's hard to believe it's almost that time again. I need to check my player from last year and make sure all the music works, too. Gotta have my Christmas music!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, hope to 'see' you again!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your head feels better and that you have a delightful week.

    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I thought MY week was hectic! You really keep busy! And even with a boo-boo - hope you feel better. We'd get along great, listening to Christmas music all day long. Christmas movies are my favorite also.

    For pan seared salmon, it's super simple. I just add seasoning salt (whichever you like), fresh lime juice and olive oil. Then get the salmon steaks on a nice hot pan. They cook really fast, stay moist and taste delicious. Sometimes I'll heat up some diced tomatoes with chicken broth and pour it over.

    Thanks for visiting my blog today! May the Lord bless you and your family.

    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great daybook entry Schotzy. I Hope your head feels better soon, and I love your picture!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~