Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Beautiful Blogger Award!!

Photobucket

My heart is so full! I can hardly contain my joy and the awesomeness of what this award means to me. I know you probably think wow, she really is proud of this award, and I am so very pleased to receive it, but it represents so much more to me at this particular time. I've been studying in Stepping Up and also Beleiving God, (both Beth Moore studies) how God's timing is so meaningful.
First of all, however, I do wish to thank Lisa of Blessed with Grace for awarding me this very special award along with the other bloggers who participate in her very fun food celebration each week, Tempt My Tummy, Tuesday. I love that weekly endeavor... so many fine recipes and kitchen hints! I look forward to it every week. I thank you so much, Lisa, for this great commemoration, but I am also thanking the Lord for making this possible. They say that when God closes a door he opens a window. That has been made evident in my spiritual life recently in my church ministry, but now I truly beleive God is working in my personal life to demonstrate to me how He wants me to spend my computer time. The door has closed on one very longtime internet endeavor which had always given me great joy until just recently, but now my blogging which is a deeper expression of my life in His kingdom has taken on a much greater impact on my life, and I truly believe that these wonderful awards I have received this week are God's confirmation to me to persevere here in making my voice for Him heard. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~