Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday's Favorite Family Foto

Photobucket

Deborah, at Pictures, Pots, and Pens,hosts this meme each Friday. Visit her site for more information on how to join in the fun.
Now that I am an emptynester, I enjoy looking back at my old photos of Amanda growing up and I ran across this cute shot taken the day she dressed up in her darling Korean outfit one of my fellow teachers had given her that her husband had brought back from his tour of duty in Korea. Amanda loved to wear it even though at that time she didnt appreciate the full meaning of what it was. Later when she visited Korea on her own, she was able to purchase her own traditional Korean dress.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. aw I always loved those darling little shoes!
    -dd

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~