Friday, September 12, 2008

My Husband Rock, Friday


Katylin is hosting this meme. You can visit her here.

Photobucket
When I went to the luncheon today, my friends drove me in because parking there is such a nightmare. Sad to say while I was waiting to be picked up this afternoon I saw the police ticketting all the cars parked on the street there behind the hotel. It is too bad you pay a premium to attend a function then have to pay $8 for valet parking plus a tip or take a chance to get ticketted. It is always wise to just catch a ride in. My dear husband, Lynn, drove in to town and picked me up- my very own valet door to door service! Can't beat that for service, plus, he took me out to dinner following! What a sweetie!!

3 comments:

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~