Monday, September 8, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Photobucket
For Today
Outside my Window... the trees we planted last week are thriving because of the glorious weather we have had this week. Their branches are praising the heavens.

I am thinking... just how wonderful things are right now.

I'd love to ...capture this moment and keep it in a bottle.

I am thankful .... answered prayers and opportunities that I am seeing in my life every day!!

From the kitchen... I wish I had a plan for dinner, but I don't!

I am creating... mentally, I have been trying to capture a dream or vision for
my seasonal decorating- for autumn and into the holidays.

I am wearing... my new Lee khakis, and red long sleeved blouse.

I am hoping... that Lynn's back wills trt feeling better with
the new med the doctor ordered.

Plans for the rest of the week ... Bible study Tuesday and Wednesday morning, church dinner and new members class on Wednesday evening, exercise class on Thursday. Friday is open! YAYA!!

I am hearing... the air conditioning just switched on, its familiar hum sounds very dreamy this afternoon.

One of my favorite things.... is my new Sally Hansen Bold Blossom No Chip Nail Color.
I don't know about the chipping promise but my nails are looking good. I have a splitting problem and my nails are definitely stronger!!! and very pretty!!
A Picture I thought I'd share today...
Photobucket
It is so great that a $4.00 item can bring me so much pleasure, but I love the color, and the way my nails are looking! For more daybook journals visit

2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try that nail polish. My husband doesn't like long nails so I keep mine rather short. I'm always looking for a good polish just to sort of dress them up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (giggle) - that was so cute about your nail polish. I think its great to find joy in such simple things. We planted 4 trees this past spring and I'm so happy to see them still thriving.

    Deb
    (who loves Scotland too!).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~