Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday

Photobucket

To celebrate God's Word this morning I am reminded of one of my favorite verses in Psalms.
Photobucket
Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers
have swept over me. God's presence sweeps over me in true worship and intimacy with Him like a the powerful rush of a waterfall. Deep, prayerful soul to soul, spirit to spirit communion with the Lover of my Soul results from quiet, obedient, submissive time spent in the Holy secret place! Take time to retreat into the Lord today!Allow his healing, soothing water to sweep over you!
For more on the Word, go here.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture and verse and what a great post to go with it. Some great words of wisdom there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse! The fathomless deeps calling! Hope you have a great week! Much love, Raquel XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to see your daybook, and I got stuck RIGHT HERE!

    Amen!!!!

    Thank you for sharing. Just what I needed to read today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great verse, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember reading that in the Psalms before. I love it. It explains exactly that feeling you get in your heart when you know that God is talking to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's such powerful imagery in the verse...and the photo goes along with it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and so soothing too. These words need to be read often. Thank you for sharing today.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~