Tuesday, January 1, 2013

EUCHARISTEO

A dear  young woman  whom I have known  since   she was  a babe in arms   has allowd me to  use this   wonderful photo   of  a  fabulous  gift she received  for  Christmas this year!!!!!  I do choose to use it as a portal over the door of my  day   to remind me to be thankful for every   gift  that comes my way... God's   gifts,  those   moment by moment pleasures  he  sends that we so often miss....  may I ever be attuned to  see and experience Him  in every moment  of my  life!!!!!
For more on this visit Ann Voskamp here!

2 comments:

  1. I've read Ann Voskamp's book, One Thousand Gifts and started my OWN gift list. This is a beautiful sign to post as a reminder of all the blessings God has for us. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you've been able to use the photo! Praying you are growing in your journey of thanks living in humble gratitude to our Lord as you continue your daily thanks giving!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~