Friday, January 4, 2013

Pink Saturday


Pink Saturday

Photobucket
For more  PS   visit Beverly here!!



I have become a huge Downton Abbey fan and  Sunday marks the premiere of   its season 3!

So Lynn and  I are attending   a Downton Abbey  Soiree'
Your presence is requested
Downton Abbey Party


Sunday, January 6


Time:

7:30 PM - 10:00 PM

Time Details:

7:30 PM - view the last episode of season 2 

8:25 PM - intermission tea party
 9:00 PM -

view the season 3 premiere


"Love Downton Abbey but wish your big screen was
a little bigger? No worries. Join us as we watch the





last episode of season 2 of this popular series in 







the auditorium, 


Period dress is encouraged but not required. " 


THis lovely affair will be held after hours in our

new and very glamous County library.


I can't think of a more fabulous way to ring in

the new year!!!!
On a side note.....
Jane Austen Speaks

In October  last, the  illustrious  and prolific  authoress, Jane Austen  spoke  in  this very auditorium....

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I think this is a great idea...I too love Downtown Abbey.....I'll be watching it on TV at home...of course. Thanks for the reminder and Happy New Year and Pink Saturday! Smiles, Maria from Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...I'm visiting your blog for the first time via Pink Saturday. I keep seeing Downtown Abbey mentioned on various blogs, and am not familiar with it. Looks like something I need to check out.

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be nice if I could visit it for real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for Sunday's premier! I have been dutifully avoiding any spoilers from Britain for months!!

    This is my first visit to your blog. Didn't know there was a webcam at Eilean Donan Castle but it surely is one of my favorite places I've visited! Can't wait to click the link!!

    Happy New Year!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday!!
    And a blessed 2013...I know God has good things for us this year..stop by "My Sweet Prairie Home" and take a look around...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I jotted down what I thought was going to happen next in D.A. but I was quite wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so delighted to find your lovely blog from Pink Saturday- I posted a Downton Abbey tea also-Fun to see so many fans!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~