Saturday, January 12, 2013

Coffee, Tea, and Pie


Pink Saturday

Photobucket
For more  PS   visit Beverly here!!
  Last night  I  had a  coffee/ tea dessert for  14...
  it was  a delightful time...   
 Because I knew that   this event was   coming  I   decided to keep a  few of  the Christmas  lights in place....   today  I will remove the   hutch lights , But I generally keep the    mantle and    small tree lights for  a while...
 I could only get 10 around  the table so I had to set up a few chairs  in other  strategic places

One friend was bringing a  delectable  apricot pie  and another  a   decadent  chocolate   turtle  pie!  YUMMY!

I had my tea caddy  loaded  with  all kinds of   wonderful    English teas as well as  herbals..

For the most part I used  my Syracuse, Portland    china  and    Joan of Arc  tableware... 
Just for  our occasion  I created  this   wonderful   centerpiece...



It  shows the  Lion Of  Judah     surrounded by   the  spiritual warriors of prayer  displaying the weapons of their warfare ...   and the  cross  because it is   by  Christ's death on the cross  that we have  access to  the Father and are seated in heaven  along with  Him...
  Our group of   dear  friends and   prayer partners gathered to discuss our upcoming prayer events  we have  planned...   we  have been   purposing to    pray for  true  revival in our   fair city....So far we have held  3  ecuemenical  prayer events  in  3 different  locations..a nd  this  upcoming event  we are taking our  event  across town to  broaden  the  scope of  the  Church  universal  in our communities... our focus is to pray against  decline  in our nation....  and  in by so doing  we might ignite  the fire of  revival in God's church in this  city....but mainly,  we   are   following and obeying the  work of the Holy Spirit.
 I am also  sharing on  The Tablescaper

Table Top Tuesday ~ A Stroll Thru Life


Martha’s Favorites @ Martha’s Favorites



Tea Time Tuesday @ Rose Chintz Cottage


Teacup Tuesday @ Artful Affirmations

Friends Sharing Tea @ Bernideen's Tea Time Blog

Open House Friday @Bernideen's Tea Time Blog



11 comments:

  1. Looks so inviting and your centerpiece is inspired. thanks for sharing ... we are praying for the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great success - I am sure they loved it! Thanks for linking to Open House!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful your table looks and your centerpiece is so meaningful and creative. Your lucky guests must have had a wonderful time. Your prayers are so worthwhile and I believe in prayer. A beautiful and inspiring evening for one and all.
    xo Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That centerpiece is quite unique and inspiring as well as inspired, as Francie said. Great post. The china reminds me of dishes my grandmothers had. I had a few of them for a short while. Sure did like them. I doubt they were china - but they might have been.
    Prayer warriors. Amen.
    Happy Pink Saturday! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is beautifully decorated. I like your china and your tea caddy. Praying together is so powerful, for He said that where two or more or gathered in His name, He will be there.
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Schotzy,
    your home looks so beautiful and the tea setting is very inviting. I am sure, verybody was delighted with this tea. Thank you for sharing this wonderful tea time.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Schotzy,
    What an inviting table! Your china is so pretty and I like your centerpiece. I hope your prayer meetings bring about a great harvest and His sweet Spirit will sweep across your nation and ours. We do need revival! Thank you for coming to tea and have a wonderful new week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful centerpiece, I love how thoughtful it is . Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi: Your table is stunning. I love the center piece. I wonder if you would mind praying for my husband, he is very ill. Thank you so much, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful table you've set! The pies sound delicious! And what a great thing to pray for... Sending Blessings your way! sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a blessing to host such a group! Your tablesetting is lovely. I am sure everyone felt welcome.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~