Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday


Visit the Diary of the SAHM for more!



The Weather:::

we are experiencing   unbelievable weather....   mid seventies  in mid January.... unheard of and  actually  Im not  too pleased  about it....  we  need  a  good killing frost to kill the germs around here,,,, and the stink bugs!

Right now I am: 

well, I am  doing this  post on Sunday night  because tomorrow will  be a very busy day....

Thinking:

So happy that  today was  just a simple,  low-key day...lovely!

On my reading pile::: 

I am  working on my Community Bible Study on the epistles... studying Ephesians, and Im excited to be nearing chapter 6 the study of spiritual warfare!   Doing the daily devotional, My Utmost for His Highest!  ,daily Bible reading in Genesis

On my tv::: 

 Episode 2 of season 3 of Downton Abbey comes on in just over 2 hours! yayayayayayayay

Favorite Blog post this week (mine or other)::: 

I like the  post I  posted a while ago

Something fun to share::: 
I am now using Hypster... for the music  on this blog. I hope  you like  it

On the menu for this week::: 

Monday -pizza from   Bellacino's

Tuesday - homemade vegetable soup

Wednesday - church dinner

Thursday - stuffed shells  with  marinara sauce

Friday - homemade New England clam chowder

Saturday - left overs

On my to do list::: 

laundry
many  errands on my  calendar this week
 Community Bible Studytake time to  glory hunt
dental appt

Looking around the house::: 

I am seeing more blue and white than red and  green and Im  loving that!!!!!
From the camera::: 
I got to thinking earlier about the things   I am passionate about..   can you tell  where this might be.... Actually my  ancestors  hailed from this very county!



On my prayer list::: 


Our hostess says it so well... I agree completely.... 


Always praying for my husband and my children. 


Prayers also for my friends both off and online, for whatever it is they may be needing or going through right now. 

Bible verse, Devotional::: 


Romans 8:15-16

The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children..

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, full of thoughts, plans, and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture of Ireland (I'm guessing!) Somewhere I'd love to visit myself and I'm not so far from it! Lovely HHM post :) Have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Downton Abbey, Season 3 was good, hope you enjoy it :)

    Your picture looks like Scotland? Maybe? Or Ireland? I've always wanted to visit both :)

    Yummy menu too. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~