Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday




Visit the Diary of the SAHM for more!



The Weather:::

the weather this week  is awesome,....   cold nights but  luscious bright days.....     it  was great today  for  cleaning house...  I  finally found the  puzzle piece that fell on the    oriental  carpet  under the dining room table...  the  piece was upside down  and  the   blue  piece's backside  was  perfectly  camouflaged  on that   carpet....    glad to get that  puzzle put back into the box!!!!

Right now I am: 

Taking a break  from  cleaning   tog et a bit of blogging done,  Christmas is jsut about completely put away now...   I have reclaimed my  dining tables and    with the tree down, I have reclaimed my  study  corner in the  drawing room....

Thinking:

Wondering, really, about what the new year will bring... I refuse to dwell on the what ifs... and hope  for good things to come our way 

On my reading pile::: 

I am  working on my Community Bible Study on the epistles... studying Ephesians, and Im excited to be nearing chapter 6 the study of spiritual warfare!   Doing the daily devotional, My Utmost for His Highest!

On my tv::: 

 Looking forward to more of   season 3 of  downton Abbey. and anything on the  home and cooking  channel....   I also   enjoy   Joseph Prince anytime I can catch him the  Bible network..

Favorite Blog post this week (mine or other)::: 

The Tablescaper  always offers   fun and exciting psots and  the  ones who post along with her   never fail to disappoint!

Something fun to share::: 

My playlist on Spotify a re   thrilling fun,,    there you  can find  the soundtrack to Downton Abbey... I know you'd enjoy that!

On the menu for this week::: 

Monday - chicken salad 

Tuesday - tacos

Wednesday - church dinner

Thursday - Chicken Stirfry  with  veggies and rice

Friday - orange roughy

Saturday - Pizza 


On my to do list::: 

clean house

laundry
many  errands on my  calendar this week

take time to  glory hunt


Looking around the house::: 

I see the dining room tbe  reset for  a new event upcoming....   such a good feeling to have things  looking  fresh  and  different  from  Christmas as mucha s I lvoe the holidays...   the burden of   taking it down  is  over for  2013!!yayayayaya

From the camera::: 

last night   my dearest friend  Dottie and I practiced crooking our little finger  over tea!!!


On my prayer list::: 


Our hostess says it so well... I agree completely.... 


Always praying for my husband and my children. 


Prayers also for my friends both off and online, for whatever it is they may be needing or going through right now. 

Bible verse, Devotional::: 
Philippians 1:20
as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death.

2 comments:

  1. I am making Stir-Fry this week as well, and have seen it on a lot of the other menus. Guess we were all thinking the same thing. :)

    I agree with you on the holidays, I love the holidays but once Christmas is over I start to feel cluttered. I always feel better once everything is put away and we can have our house back to normal. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet someone else making stir fry lol we were all thinking about the same thing :)

    I also tend to think about the coming year and the what if's, it's a little scary at times, but I have to force myself to not dwell on things that are out of my reach.

    Have a wonderful rest of week :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~