Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Canasta, Anyone?

Last night my dad and I played doubles against my mom and my Aunt Virginia. Photobucket At first, things were looking very good, indeed.Photobucket. Aunt Virginia appeared to be really strategizing! The tables began to turn. Dad appeared to begin to struggle with his movesPhotobucket....but alas, to no avail. Mom's good fortunate won the game...er,uh, games!Photobucket Oh, well! Better luck next time, Dad!
UPDATE:Tonight dad and I beat both games! Victory was ours!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there! It looks like it was a fun game. I told MJ today that I am very impressed that she was on the winning team!

    Love,
    your dd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play Canasta years ago. I'm not sure if I would still remember how to play the game or not! What fun we had though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! good for you. 4:45AM??? That looks more like hours I'd keep. I'd assume you're up for the day and not getting ready to go to bed ;>)

    love, dd

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~