Friday, July 11, 2008

My Husband Rocks, Friday



Katy Lin of The Great Adventure is hosting My Husband Rocks Friday. Last week I shared how my dear husband, Lynn, is top breakfast chef here on weekends! He made these scrumtious blueberry pancakes with the blueberries precious Amanda and joshua picked with their own four little "sweating hands". That's how she describes it, anyway! It must have made a difference in the blueberries though for these were amazing. The blackberry cup was provided by the bb bush Lynn allowed to grow up volunteer in the shrub bed just because he knew I loved blackberries so much. There was our entire harvest! Photobucket
PhotobucketSweetheart Lynn was wonderfully sweet the whole of our two days away this week. He spent the day yesterday walking through several antiques shops and never said no to anything I really wanted. Of course, when we had already spent what I considered a fair limit, I never really asked for anything else, but oh, boy, did I ever see some wonderful "stuff". Well, there's always next year!

7 comments:

  1. mmmmmmm-m pancakes look so good nice pictures and i am glad you had a good b&b holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. The B&B looks lovely and it sounds like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! I"ll bet the breakfast at the B&B wasn't any better than that!

    But what a beautiful place you stayed.

    Thanks for coming over - come back any time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful weekend chef! By the looks of that meal, your hubby is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My stomach started to growl as I looked at the pictures! And he antique shops!?!? Good Catch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When we're both home on Saturday morning (which is rare) my husband is also breakfast chef. I wonder if it tastes so good because he's such a good cook or because someone else did the cooking? Those pancakes look delicious! Mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweetheart! i'm drooling over the pancakes! :) hope you're having a GREAT weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~