Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July

Photobucket
I pray that everyone has a fun and safe holiday, today. Our dd and sil have invited both families up to their home to celebrate as they will probably be living out of state this time next year. In fact, they plan to start packing this weekend for their big move as they prepare to leave college life behind. Joshua loves to grill so he is preparing pork and chicken shish-ka-bobs.
Photobucket I'm fixing cole slaw, and bringing the bread, Joshua's mom will bring a delectable platter of sliced assorted fruits very artfully arranged, and my mom will be bringing her delicious macoroni salad. I'm not sure what else Amanda will fix, but I believe it will include this!
Photobucket
UPDATE:
Amanda's table was perfection!Photobucket The food was plentiful! Jan's fruit was a "picturesque",
Photobucket and everything was delish!Photobucket The torte Amanda made was fabulous! I am so proud of her accomplishments!Photobucket Photobucket It was definitely a Fourth celebration for the books!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~