Friday, July 25, 2008

My Husband Rocks, Friday



Katy Lin of The Great Adventure is hosting My Husband Rocks Friday.
It is so great to have a husband who is genuinely interested in how I spend my day. Now that I have been retired for 5 years, my life is finally beginning to become more faceted with new endeavors, established routines and associations. Photobucket
My husband supports me in whatever I choose to do, how I spend my time, and he demonstrates concentrated interest in the myriad things that I am pursuing. I love that about him. Praise the Lord for such a wonderful partner, friend, and husband!

1 comment:

  1. It is really great to feel supported! My husband is the same way. He really likes to hear about the crazy stuff I get excited about (my stamping hobby, kids I teach at school, and other things I'm amazed he'll listed to!)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~