Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pink Saturday

Yaya! This is my 100th post! Therefore I wish to celebrate Pink Saturday!
Beverly, over at How Sweet the sound, is hosting Pink Saturday each week.
PhotobucketI am very excited about my Blissful Garden Tea Party I am planning for July 8th, which happens to be my birthday, also. Jan, from Jan and Tom's Place suggested this party and I always love any excuse to have a tea!Photobucket So I jumped in the car and ran over to Wally's to find some lovely fabric to make some new teatime napkins. When I found this gorgeous gingham I knew I had my color. It will match the beautiful petunias I have by the door.
Photobucket
Just in case it's too hot for a cup of tea, we'll also have a tall glass of pink lemonade to offer our guests!Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Did you change your mind about your Pink Saturday post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just saw your comment on my post and learned about your tea party. First of all your napkins are lovely and your pinks are great. Second of all I'll be happy to join your tea party on the 8th.

    Think pink

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just saw your comment on my post and learned about your tea party. First of all your napkins are lovely and your pinks are great. Second of all I'll be happy to join your tea party on the 8th.

    Think pink

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schotzy, Congratulations on your 100th post!!! I just think that is so exciting! I too am going to participate in Jan's "tea party"!...Looks like you are way ahead of me! Love that bright shade of pink!....Have a nice Sunday!...heidi XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, it all looks like it will be so much fun! I love pink lemonade. It's one of the things I miss most over here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Birthday.. enjoy your Tea party!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~