Friday, July 25, 2008

Bluebird Activity

My Peterson house stands sentinel in the backyard, in an appropriate spot, far from an overhanging limb, protected from predators like snakes, and cats.Enticingly, I have placed a bird feeder with favored seeds and such atop the house, and a bluebird's favorite suet hanging from belong, and alas, NADA! ZILCH! Nary a bird has been seen except one house wren that I am praying doesn't get too interested! I have nothing against them per se, it's just that I'm not after house wrens.
Wanted: A nice bluebird couple, to let,...free! Food and water provided! Occupancy available...immediately!
Photobucket Looks kind of sad doesn't it?

4 comments:

  1. If I were a bluebird, I would want to live there.

    One will move in soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one will be waiting to see if they arrive. Blue birds are so beautiful and so is your birdhouse :).

    Have a Fantastic Friday!
    Kathi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely birdhouse! I hope a new family moves in soon. :0)
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful birdhouse, maybe a for rent sign could help??

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~