Friday, July 18, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

Show and Tell

Welcome to “Wings of Eagles” as I join in with Kelli's Show and Tell Friday.
Another week has come and gone and I cant believe it but July is flying by! And not only that, but if the date has an 8 it has to be someone's birthday, I am on July 8th, Amanda is July 28, but today is .....(drum roll, please) my dad's birthday. He is 89 today! Photobucket He is getting along so well. Still plays a mean game of canasta, and can mc a reunion!PhotobucketHe makes an amazing dinner companion with his stories and fatherly advice,Photobucket and Amanda could tell you a thing or two about what a great Pop Pop he has always been.Photobucket Mama jean will attest to what a sweetheart and lover he is!Photobucket This evening we will be getting together to celebrate with a steak fry and coconut cake, I need to go bake real fast, and it is just such a great joy to be able to celebrate such an amazing day, Dad's' 89th birthday together!
Happy Birthday, DAD Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Dad! It sounds like you have a wonderful celebration planned, I love coconut cake! wish I had a piece right now...mmmmm

    Wishing you a wonderful Friday and happy celebration!

    Kathi :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~