Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Thousand Gifts

Photobucket


15. The compassionate caring staff at the Gastrointestinal Center this morning

16. The wonderfully fun time Amanda and I shared today at my favorite consigment show... sharing this time together meant more to me than she'll never know.

17. Stopping by Dairy Queen and getting my favorite double dipped cone as a small birthday celebration with Amanda following our shopping adventure

18. Sitting in the sunroom and basking in the golden glow of the setting sun

19. Seeing my husband return home from his impromptu golf excursion with our SIL with a huge smile on his face and a gleam in his eye.

20. Sitting here at the computer without a single care or sensation finally following my procedure this morning. It is wonderful to realize the discomfort from the trapped air they pump into you has finally dissipated and you are free of all sensation! Marvelous!

21. The wonderful restful night'ssleep I had last night- so that I was ready and able to enjoy Amanda's visit today folowing my procedure!

For these and all the blessing you bestow, Dear Father, I thank you and praise your Holy Name!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to you to know you have been in my prayers!!
    Your blog has been a wonderful inpsiration to me, and you have always been a treasure on the BB!
    Sending you lots of hugs!
    Beautiful Blessings~Kelly Maria

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~