Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Dear Proprietess

I so enjoyed speaking with the wonderful proprietess of Plantagenet Rose Saturday. She hails from the Manchester England area. (Marie- A YEAR FROM OAK COTTAGE). More specifically she is from Chorley, around Astley Village, and her husband comes from Whittle Le woods. Bith of these places are part of Lancashire,UK. I LOVE that name! I googled for some photos!Of course, Any UK location gets my adrenaline pumping, but then again, Scotland is my first love in destinations! But these photos are very charming!
First is the beautiful environs around Lancashire.
Photobucket
The most prominent place around Chorley is Astley Hall.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chorley also hosts the Camelot Theme Park! I'd love that!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And this is the best I could come up with for Whittle le Woods!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. If I'm not mistaken, I think the area where your new friend hails from is not all that far from where my daughter is now residing in Harrogate. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~