Monday, October 13, 2008

Lovely Evening

It was so nice just having a low key family night tonight with my parents and Amanda and Joshua. My parents seemed to really enjoy just a laid back lovely dinner with no other expectations or time tables- just to be able to sit back and soak in the family love!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Wonderful time! Also, I made the apple upside down cake that I posted about last Tuesday!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I served it with vanilla ice cream drizzled with caramel sauce! It was a huge hit!!!

6 comments:

  1. I sigh each time I see pictures of your home's interior, it is so lovely.

    The cake looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a lovely time! Nice photos.

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful home and that cake looks fantastic!! Yummo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely table you set, with yummy food. Those are times to cherish! :-) Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it all looks so pretty. And that cake looks yummy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sitting and soaking up others is my favorite way to spend with my family!!! Everything just looks lovely, for the table to the family!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~