Friday, October 31, 2008

My Husband Rocks, Friday


Kay Lin hosts this theme each week and it is a pleasure to post about my life partner! He makes everything we do so much more fun. For example, he has established a really fun tradition. On mornings that I am called to go substitute, he arranges his schedule so we can start our day together by going out to breakfast at one of our favorite haunts, Famous A's!
Photobucket
Photobucket
That just gets the day off to a great start for me because it is difficult to get back into a teaching routine and gives us both something to look forward to, instead of dread! I love him for that..... ain't he sweet?

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Isn't that something? We both posted about our hubby's. Your hubby sounds wonderful! Take Care!!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like your hubby to talk to my hubby and give him some pointers!!! Guess this love gets better with time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~