Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tablescape Thursday

I just discovered this lovely blog idea at Between Naps on the Porch and just have to join in, even though it is too late to technically sign in. I still want to partake! I enjoyed setting the table last night for my parent's 65th anniversary. It is funny Amanda said she had looked up the traditionl gift for 65 years and follwoing the golden celebration at 50, the gifts are jsut continued gold and diamonds. Amanda said to Joshua," Honey, just load me up year after year!"
we tried to capture the gold on our table.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Utter beauty, I tell you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schotzy, Great tablescape...just added you onto the list on my blog so some folks may come by and see the link and visit over to see your great table! Susan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~