Friday, October 17, 2008

PINK SATURDAY

Beverly, at How Sweet the Sound is hosting PINK SATURDAY each week. Check her site for more PINK fun!

Photobucket


Music by Schotzy
I am a music fanatic! I have it going all the time. I love classical, Celtic, new age, and instrumental Christian music. There are very few songs I like sung when I am listening. The music itself lifts me. I play piano, and was really good as a young lady, but have gotten so far from playing and can't see the music now with middle age eyes, but I love piano music. Amanda plays beautiful piano. She has taken at college and is so accomplished! She and Joshua are also concert violinists. They have a quartet at college and have played in symphonies since they were young teens. I cannot be separated from music. It is who I am. I keep trying to change the music on my blog, but I just love it all so much I have a hard time changing it. Some of my favorite music has not been available on the playlist! But I keep looking!
So here is my Pink darling!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. what flair! what style! what shoes!!

    haha! thanks for including me in pink saturday :)

    love you,
    dd

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks precious! :-)

    I often leave your blog on after reading it just so I can listen to the music on your playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday, Carolyn! Love your collage, and darling picture of Amanda with her violin. I am a music fanatic, too! :-) Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would a world be without music and who would want to live in it. Thank you and yours for contributing to making the world a better place to be.
    I love that picture of Amanda. She is precious.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree: music is a part of me. Happy Pink Saturday! I'm giving away a BOX of new books. Come enter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Music brings so much joy into our lives! Have a lovely Pink weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Love your music and your lovely PINK post!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love music too. What a little doll playing the violin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday! Love your collage, Music makes the soul sing,
    Blessings, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how sweet she looks! Pretty in pink all the way down to the tips of her toes.

    Happy Pink Saturday!


    K-

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a little pink poised doll!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  12. The beautiful picture of Amanda looks like something out of a movie. I took the time to peruse your blog and it's great. Happy Pink Saturday.
    Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty in pink! How marvelous she grew up with music playing in her background! Thank you for sharing your pink Sat today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great post. My Daugher is in her 3rd year of playing violin, I love listening to her.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet collage and your little proformer is adorable! LOVE your music on you playlist. Give me a wonderful feeling of gratitude! Music is the heart of the soul...

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Pink Saturday, Carolyn. Your little pink darling is a beauty.

    I prefer the pure clear sound of the music, too. I would have a difficult time choosing a favorite, but I do love the piano. Of course, I love flute, harp, cello and on and on and on.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~