Friday, October 24, 2008

Favorite Family Foto Friday

Photobucket
Check Deborah's site for more photos!


Photobucket

I love this photo of Lynn and my dad. Lynn has really been a great help to my parents. He spends one afternoon a week going over to do their lawn and check on things that need to be done. It is hard to keep my dad off a ladder. Just this week he was on a ladder trying to paint the front screen door. He just doesn't want to give it up! He's only 89 for goodness sakes!God loves him!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    That is so nice of your hubby to do things for your dad. And your dad, WOW, 89. Take Care!!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your Dad is a youngster too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture touches my heart. Your dad looks great and I'm glad there is someone to help him out. God bless them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband is a treasure, as is mine. He did things to help my parents for years. He truly thought of them as his parents.


    Thanks for sharing this loving photo!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless him! I'm sure keeping active has been great for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a blessing to have a husband who is so dedicated to your parents!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~