Sunday, October 19, 2008

So I Found Some Other Treasures

I shared yesterday about the beautiful angels I found at such a huge savings at my new favorite shop. Now I would like to share about a few other goodies I found. I found a couple of other angels. I really love the graceful lines of this pair!Photobucket
Photobucket
Then a beautiful embossed cake stand and 4 dessert plates. Also seen here is a darling leaf dish with a bird! I am drawn to birds as most folks know!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, by the way the other new item is also in the above photo.
This wonderful breakfront chest.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the carved front and sides!It helps anchor that end of the room! I still need to readjust the carpet now!
Photobucket
Now I have a tad more storage for those pesky photo albums lying around everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. it looks fantastic-- especially in a picture that's resized ;)

    what a great find!

    love you!
    -dd

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~