Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Husband Rocks, Friday

Photobucket
Katy Lin over at The Great Adventure is hosting this wonderful meme each week. Check her site for more wives who are praising their sweeties today.
Photobucket
My husband really rocks on days I sub. We have a tradition- every morning that I sub he takes me to breakfast at Famous Anthony's on the way to my school. I teach over in the next county. We both drive, I usually arrive about 15 minutes before he does so I can order, because by the time the food arrives I only have about 15 minutes to eat. It works for me, though. It certainly makes work day for me so much more enjoyable to have such a great, romantic start to the day- Hey, anytime I dont have to cook and clean it is full of romance for me!!!
Now for the hubby quiz: How well do I know my husband?
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? Nascar race, football, Fox financial shows, Dirty Jobs
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Balsamic vineagrette or bleu cheese
3. What's one food he doesn't like? gravy- unfortunately, I'm the gravy eater in our household
4. You go out to a bar. What does he order? Water, no lemon
5. Where did he go to high school? We went to High School together- go Colonels!
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 medium
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Nascar models, air force plane models, dividends
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? A slight smear of mayo, a slice of tomato- be sure to cut all the core out of it -no, no, no, white stuff showing please, and white cheese of some type and thinly sliced deli chicken on wheat bread.
9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? peanuts, cashews, almonds, he's very nutty!
10. What is his favorite cereal? Shredded Wheat- Bleh!
11. What would he never wear? He loves to wear all kinds of old clothes- he generally looks like farmer Brown around here. But I can say he did have a lovely lavender shirt several years ago that he refuses to wear!
Photobucket
12. What is his favorite sports team? Virginia Tech Hokies
13. Who will he vote for? John McCain
14. Who is his best friend? Me! and only me!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Make him take me to chick flicks. You know sometimes you just want a date night with your sweetie!
16. How many states has he lived in? 1
17.What is his heritage? We're not sure-
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? German Chocolate
19. Did he play sports in high school? He was on church league softball teams and teams at work when he was younger.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Studying finance
21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? Not interested

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~