Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Magic of Love

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
I truly believe that there is a power in love that transcends everything. We know the God is love, therefore, we know that true love knows no bounds. It is infinite! And so it is with awe in my heart and with great love that I present my parents whose love has overcome the trials and snares of 65 years. They were married October 7th, 1943 and their love continues stronger still today. They've seen each other through thick and thin, through the good times and the bad, and they enjoy the revelations that come with each new day that God has for them!Photobucket This photo was taken this summer up at Amanda and Joshua's office where Amanda at this moment is sitting at her computer typing away furiously on another part of her Master's thesis which needs to be submitted to her professor today!
Today at Bible Study I was so happy to see my dear friend Doris, who has had to miss several weeks due to failing strength of body, but certainly not spirit. Doris is a true blessing to everyone who knows her. She is my mentor and the prime earthly example to me of who Jesus is. You just see Jesus in everything she does. Here she is with her handsome husband, Elwood, who celebrated their 66th anniversary this summer!!!
Photobucket Isnt love something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~