Thursday, October 2, 2008

Show and Tell, Friday

Kelli, over at There is No Place Like Home has asked us to share something special each Friday so you can visit her site and see scads of folks are participating on Friday. I have to load this today because I will be subbing tomorrow and want to get this up early- so here it is!
I love my relatively new fire board. When I saw it at Tuesday Morning's I
knew I had to have it- it was just of those things that cried out to me- "Hello, I'm your's -Take me home!"
PhotobucketPhotobucket

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!!

    My show n tell is Halloween, solar lights since most all my visitors have been asking for some of my halloween decorations I've been setting up...and a set of kitchen linens that match my blog's header that I found! Come on by if you can find time...Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love things that beg to come home with you. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful fireboard! I haven't heard that term before; is it the way to describe a solid firescreen?

    I love your blog - what is the significance of the castles in the sidebar? Are they places you've visited or places you'd like to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This elegant piece brings nature in and is such a beautiful addition to the fireplace area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am Nancy over from Southern Lady...I have to say that is gorgeous! Lucky You!!! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful treasure. It is beautiful. I am also enjoying the music! It's so lively I', having a hard time sitting still. I hope you have a good day subbing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its so true! Sometimes things just call out to be bought, it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's just a gorgeous piece - the frame is so beautiful!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I didn't know that they were called fire boards! That is shouting "I'm perfect here!" I can hear it from here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really pretty. I love Tuesday Morning!!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~