Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday's Favorite Family Foto

Photobucket
Deborah at Pictures, Pots, and Pens is hosting this today! Check her site out
It is so special when the kids stop in just for a tiny visit. They have such busy lives finishing up their post grad degrees at university, Amanda seldom has time to just stop by just to chill and it just thrilled me to see her kick back on the sunroom sofa and take a breather last time she was here. I never tire of seeing her relaxed and happy being at 'home'.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your sunroom looks like a safe place to land. I am sure she just wraps herself up in momma love and enjoys her visit.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that is such a sweet photo. She looks so happy to be home. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter will be home next weekend. It will be good to see her snuggled in her bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is late but last but not least I finally made it to your post. Your daughter should relax at home and I think she figured that out. smile. A very pretty girl too. I wish her well with her studies.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~