Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday

Photobucket

Amy Deanne of the 160 Acre Wood hosts this each Wednesday! It is such a delight to participate in praising our heavenly father through the celebration of his word!
Photobucket
I am excited because this morning my mom and I are celebrating the Feast of the Tabernacles at our Bible study group. We are having a praise fest at a local park and going to be making a joyful, praiseful sound to the Lord. We are filled with the joy in knowing that we covered by the blood of Jesus, the fulfilment of every Old Testament prophecy and foretelling. God may your Glory rain down upon us and shine on our city as we sing our praises to you, Almight God!

11 comments:

  1. Gods sweet blessings be upon you, and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...the blood of Jesus." There a phrase we don't hear enough! He is our everything because of that Blood! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you and your mom and the rest of your group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful morning! I can't wait to read all about it. I really like your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! not sure what was happening with your linky, but I fixed it on mine! :) hopefully it works right now!

    this is a great verse! funny how we both posted about joy today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful picture and verse, and I pray your day is wonderful. "We are filled with the joy in knowing that we covered by the blood of Jesus, the fulfilment of every Old Testament prophecy and foretelling." I loved that! I'm filled with joy for you! Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love WFW because I get to see verses in the bible that I am not familiar with. That part of the Psalms is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful way to spend your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely photo and verse... I love how the light is barely in the sky...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~