Wednesday, August 6, 2008

1000 Gifts

Photobucket
Each day it is such a pleasure to add my daily seven to the listing!
50. That I was ble to meet openly with other christians this morning to study God's Word, praise and pray corporately
51. The spirit-filled leadership in my church and the God's vision to promote and build His kingdom through His people
52. Answered prayers for my children
53. Seeing friends at Bible Study whom I hadnt seen in several weeks
54. Clusters of new baby tomatoes growing on my vines
55. Wonderful news of a cold front heading this way
56. Generous friends with loads of garden treasures to share

3 comments:

  1. You have a greatly inspiring blog! I'll be back to peruse more when I have more time. Thanks for the kind comments you left on my blog, I'm delighted you stopped by. Please visit again. DebraK

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I join you on your 1000 gifts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the music... so "angelic"!
    I also have been admiring the photos on down the blog. God has indeed been Abundant!!
    Beautiful Blessings!!~ KM

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~