Friday, August 15, 2008

Show and Tell, Friday

Photobucket
Happy Friday, everyone and thanks for stopping in for my Show and Tell. For more, stop in at Kelli's.
Photobucket
Today I am showing a collective vignette of what makes my house my home. ..the personal touches that define my space and in essence define who I am.
Like the pieces of a puzzle each individual item connects and blends with another to design a space that reflects a tone and atomosphere where I find peace and tranquility. Each shape, texture and theme resonates a sense of stability, joy, and completeness which soothes my spirit. This, of course, this is the living room, but more importantly to me, it is my secret place where I commune with God through his Holy Spirit. It is here where I am so at peace and one with the Spirit that I can meet with my heavenly Father in praise, prayer, and adoration. Therefore, to me there is quality to this room of utter serenity and joy that is a tangible presence which gives me solace in the long hours I spend alone in the my empty nest.

8 comments:

  1. You have many pretty things. You're right, our home is a reflection of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful space. I especially love the picture of the lady in the wedding dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wedding photo framed on the 2nd down on the right side!

    My Show n Tell is a bit artsy - do hope you can find time to stop by. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering also about the wedding dress photo. I tried to enlarge it but couldn't. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collage. I have to learn how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great vignette. You have a lot of beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so agree -- it's the little personal touches that make a house a home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! How are you doing collages? Truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~