Sunday, August 10, 2008

1000 Gifts

Photobucket

I have gotten behind in posting my blessings, so I suppose I need to do 14 tonight!
71. Deep blue skies and billowly clouds.
72. Cool morning air that lasts all day!
73. My loving, caring Sunday school class who demonstrates the love of Jesus every week.
74. Szechuan Chinese Restaurant and their wonderful luncheon bar- so many choices so many flavors, yum-yum!
75. Afternoon naps.
76. Pastor Chip and his strength and dedication to preach truth with boldness!
77. Educaton Director Chad's godly vision and fervor to create the needed reforms we need in the church.
78. Sugar free cherry lime-ades!
79. Sweet messages on my chat from my daddy!
80. My wonderful daughter and her prowess in the kitchen.
81. Amanda's homemaking skills as she and her dh settle in their new home!
82. My fun-filled calendar of events with friends this upcoming week!
83. The gift of fabulous music of Yoyo Ma I have added to this blog!
84. My sweet husband who even now at 9pm on sundy evening is downstairs doing his own laundry! (Well, he doesnt like the way I do his shirts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~