Friday, August 22, 2008

My Husband Rocks, Friday

Photobucket

My husband, Lynn just blesses me so much. Today is his picnic day at work and there is one part that is mandatory attendance, but he rarely stays for the picnic part anymore, but takes the rest of the day off for vacation. He needs to stop in at Advance Automotive and pick up a side light for the truck so he can get it inspected this afternoon, but he was just so cute when he came up stairs this morning excited that he'll be coming home around twelve today. Earlier, he'd thought he'd be coming home around 2:30. It was so cute to see the excited look on his face as he rushed in to tell me he'd be home earlier than expected. I love it when his happiness glows like it did this morning! It's the small things that mean so much to us!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~