Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday and A Thousand Gifts




And combining with my 1000 Gifts from God!
For more thankful hearts check it out here!
Photobucket

I am so thankful that I have started a running record of the 1000 gifts of God, because living my life day-by-day looking for the blessings is so uplifting. I find I am so much more in tune with my Creator, and the marvelous riches of His grace.

John 10:10b I have come that you might have life, and have it more abundantly!

Oh, to serve so great a Savior!

113. honey drizzled in my morning coffee
114. my sweet husband who is finding his way more and more deeply into my heart through his sweet kindnesses
115. the resonant melodies of Yo yo Ma and his hauntingly, beautiful cello- God's gift of music
116. the pitter patter of squirrel's feet across the roof
117. the snugly, softness of my terry robe this morning
118. the excitement of anticipation
119. the dedication of the parents' group who is beautifying the schoolyard across the road from my house

Dear Father, for these and so much more I am thankful. Your hand is in all things good and perfect in my life and I praise You above all things for your goodness to me!

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post today! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome post, bless you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful list, and when I went to read more about you I love what you said! I actually felt like that little bird! You have such a talent with words! Have a blessed day! Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You used your senses to create this list. Loved it.

    I need to try honey in my coffee. It's better for me than the other options.

    Thanks for stopping by this week. I love eagles too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You used your senses to create this list. Loved it.

    I need to try honey in my coffee. It's better for me than the other options.

    Thanks for stopping by this week. I love eagles too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~