Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday

Photobucket

Today is Word Filled Wednesday and you can visit Amy Deanne’s site for more special Words from God’s truth!
God, the Master Gardener, plans out the perfect garden, lays it out , plants into it every good thing it needs for its sustenance. He also tends it to bring it into a rare thing of beauty and perfection. He weeds out the chaff, prunes the dead wood, and feeds it, as he exhibits His perfect control over it.
Photobucket

We can see a reflection of this metaphor in the lovely gardens of Edzell Castle, the family seat of my clan, the Lindsay’s!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome garden! Thanks for sharing it with us and this very encouraging verse. I am thankful that God's plan for us is always the best! Thanks for this reminder. Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love about the garden is that it is for and foremost beautiful and amazing and it's a wonderful reminder that though we may think there are no ends, God has already seen how things will turn out and we just need to have faith in Him.

    Great WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great vese and reminder that his plans may include some much needed pruning but it is for our good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have this verse on our doorpost. I would so love to visit this garden. It's incredible. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this must be my very favorite Bible verse! It is such a comfort to know that God has plans for me.. yes, even me!

    Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this verse. It is such a comfort. Great photo to go with it.

    Thanks so much for visiting/commenting at my blog.

    It is nice to meet you!

    Have a great day!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great formal garden. Lovely verse which I like to remind myself of regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely garden and wonderful verse...such an awesome reminder that His plans give me hope and a wonderful future.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~