Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday's Favorite Family Foto

Photobucket

Many thanks to Deborah for hosting this meme. You can see more at her site here.
I really dont have very many family photos scanned and available to use online, but I do love this shot taken of the three of us at a wedding of a coworker's daughter about 12 years ago. Amanda is about 11- and isnt that just a great age for a daughter to be? Still so much to teach her, yet you are learning so much from her.Of course, I was only 46 there and that does sound like such a lovely age to be, too! And doesnt Lynn just look handsome! That was a great day and a beautiful time in our lives!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You are so right about eleven being the perfect age a daughter could be. You look like a beautiful family.
    Thank you for sharing your photo.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so happy. I love weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful family photo. Such beautiful smiles. I am glad I stopped to take a look see. I love your blog. I will return again. Have a great weekend.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~