Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pink Saturday

Beverly, of How Sweet the Sound, is hosting this beautiful celebration of Pink today. To enjoy other delights in pink visit her blog. Today, I was going around the house looking for more pink and to tell you the truth, I've really phased out of pink over the last few years. I used to be in the Pink big time. I had a pink kitchen, pink, in the living room as I was Victorian all the way. But that was several years ago. I have reverted back in my style several hundred years you might say! Any way, I did find this pink loveliness that brought me back in memories to great times we shared at Myrtle Beach with our extended family. I brought these out of the curio cabinet and set up this vignette to commemorate those bygone glory days we spent walking the strand!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday, Carolyn.

    Pink shells and beach memories are some of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday. You have some great music pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a great idea for pink. I wouldn't have thought of the shell. It's very pretty by the way.
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    take care,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty pink sea shells!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shell is amazing. I also have great memories of Myrtle Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hear and smell the beach from here! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful pink shells! I have never been to Myrtle Beach, although My ex husband used to go there golfing every winter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love anything to do with the beach, especially shells! Yours are so pretty!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, lovely, *pink* shell. There's no other *pink* that compares to the *pink* of sea shells!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~