Monday, August 11, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket


Peggy is hosting the Simple Woman Daybook on Mondays and it is my pleasure to join in. You can read many others over at her site.

For Today

Outside my Window...Another new day is dawning, clear and bright. The air is cool and crisp and the day promises to be glorious!
Photobucket

I am thinking... I don't know if I should have signed up for both Beth Moore studies at church yesterday! I mean, do I really think I can keep up with 2 classes' homework! What was I thinking!?

I am thankful for....orthodic shoes this morning which are making my feet feel better. I've been having a hard time with the bottoms of my feet lately!

From the kitchen...the smell of fresh brewed coffee is wafting up the stairs. What a lovely way to start my day!!

I am creating... I have no plans for creating at this moment!

I am going... to be staying in today. The rest of the week has me gallivanting around so I need to focus on housework today!

I am reading ... John Piper's, Desiring God this week.

I am hoping... that my friend Dottie returns from the vet hospital with good news regarding her dear dachsund, Holly! Holly underwent treatment in the winter for melanoma and today the tests will reveal whether she has recovered or if the cancer has spread. Holly is very dear to her family!
Photobucket
Around the house... the grass has turned a crispy brown! We need rain so badly!

One of my favorite things... is my new perfume, Jaipur Saphir, by Boucheron of Paris. Photobucket

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... I'm going to the movies with a couple of girlfriends on Thursday! And out to luncheon on Friday! A very nice week, indeed.
A Picture I thought I'd share today... a montage of my home!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful home! I have John Piper's, Desiring God. Haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed visiting your blog tonight. The phots of your house were so nice. The coffee smells good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely home Schotzy! Great entry. I love the writings of Beth Moore. We have quite a few of her books now and I just got Todd a new one for his birthday in September.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~