Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pink Saturday

Photobucket

Beverly is hosting this very fun meme today. Pink Saturday.
I am very busy this morning preparing a fun belated birthday celebration for my dear Amanda, pretty in PINK.Photobucket.

Of course, now she is 23 and grown out of her fairy godmother stage. But to know her is just as magical and fun ! I'm sure her sweetie, Joshua , knows exactly what I mean!
Photobucket
I just finished making delicious fried wontons, and deviled eggs, I made the strawberry trifle last night, and I still need to prepare the wonderful spinach salad served in parmesan cups, delish! and Amanda's favorite ham biscuits with poppy seeds and lemonade spritzers! My mom is bringing her specialty, sausage balls, and Jan is bringing a treat as well! It should be a fun party and I'm pleased not to be working like a dynamo up until the last minute! Anyway, Amanda will always be our most precious treasure! I'm anxious to enjoy everyone else's PINK Saturday, later tonight!


12 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Birthday to your very own pretty in pink, Amanda.

    The party sounds like such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Birthday to your daughter. Isn't it fun to reflect on those lovely photos of when they were little. That food sounds delicious. Happy Pink Saturday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy Birthday to Amanda!!! I hope she enjoys the special day you have planned. It sounds like you have been busy preparing for her big day.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    take care,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday to you and Happy Birhtday to your beautiful daughter..sounds like the food is gonna be fantastic! lol Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The early and recent photos of Amanda are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your celebration was extra special. Sure sounds like you put a lot of thought and love into having all the "favorites"...Happy Birthday wishes to your darling daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Your daughter was adorable in her "pink" cape years ago & is still "pretty in pink"!!! Enjoy this special day!...heidi XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Amanda!!
    And Happy Pink Saturday to you!!
    Besitos from Argentina!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter. They do grow from baby's to adults rather quickly don't they? I hope she had a wonderful day and I enjoyed your pink post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daughter still looks pretty in *pink*! Sounds like a delicious party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, what a sweet Pink Saturday tribute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated Pink Saturday. What a menu! You are making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~